Junk files are of no use. They are regularly created by the system when you use any system on your device. Nowadays most of the devices run on the Android Operating system. Just like the computer, your Android device also fathers junk files with usage. And then our device lags or hangs due to insufficient storage on the device. Are you wondering how to clear Android system storage? Don’t worry! You may Speed up and clean out your Android phone manually as well as by using Android Cleaner Apps & Phone Optimizer. So, let’s learn how to clean up Android Phones.
Best Ways to Speed Up and Clean Out Your Android Phone
You may clear internal storage on your Android manually by using the following methods:
Method 1. Delete Junk Files on Android Directly
Step 1: First, you need to tap on the Settings icon to open it.
Step 2: Then you need to scroll down and tap on Apps to find all the installed apps and running apps.
Step 3: Then you may click on any application tap on Storage and then clear the cache to clear Android system storage.
Step 4: You may repeat the same process for other applications on your device. You may perform these steps periodically to speed up and clean out your Android phone and make more storage space just like you clean PC storage timely.
Method 2. Delete Junk Files on Android Using System Settings
Step 1: You need to first tap on the Settings icon under the app drawer to open the Settings window.
Step 2: Then you will find Storage and memory. You need to tap on it to know how much memory is occupied by applications and other data.
Step 3: Then you need to tap cache data to find the total cached data created on your Android device.
Step 4: Then you need to confirm the pop-up to delete all cache memory on your device.
Method 3. Delete Junk Files on Android from Your Device Recovery
If you are going to apply this method, you should remember that this is an advanced method. Your device can be damaged by this. To apply this method, you must have good knowledge of Android devices. If you have that knowledge, you may follow the steps given below to clear Android system storage:
Step 1: First, you need to Power off your device by pressing the power button for a few seconds.
Step 2: Then you need to press the Power button and Volume Up button simultaneously for 5 to 10 seconds. It will redirect you automatically into recovery mode. The step may vary as per the device and manufacturer. So, you may search on the internet about your device recovery mode.
Step 3: In case you have stock recovery the touch will not work. You may navigate it with the help of the Volume button for up, down, and power buttons to select.
Step 4: Then you need to go to the Wipe Cache Partition and press the power button to delete junk files on Android.
Step 5: As soon as the process is completed you need to select the reboot System to switch on your device.
The Most Convenient Way to Clean Up Android Phones
There are a lot of amazing Android Cleaner Apps and phone Optimizers that will help you clear Internal storage. If you are looking for such tools, Smart Phone Cleaner is the best option for you to speed up and clean out your Android phone. This tool is designed by Systweak to manage the space of your device. With the help of this tool, you may remove unnecessary files or junk files from any smartphone. You may also use this tool to free up drive space on your PC.
Version – 1.0.09.09
Released / Updated on – 14-Aug-2023
OS Android – 5.0 and up
The features of Smart Phone Cleaner are as follows:
- It will enable you to clean and optimize your Android device with just one click.
- It will help you to manage your WhatsApp files, along with music, documents, audio, and videos.
- The Smart Phone Cleaner comes up with an advanced anti-malware function that will protect your device from cyber-attacks.
- It gives a private browser so that you may safely browse the internet anonymously.
- This is an outstanding game booster. So, it will help you to optimize your device and the game apps so that you may get a better gaming experience.
- The app also allows you to hide and archive apps if required.
- It provides auto cleaning in a fixed interval of 2, 4, 6, and 8 hours for Android devices.
- This is an all-in-one app that helps you to clean up Android Phones.
- It has an anti-malware facility.
- It has a special WhatsApp management module.
- It can hide app features.
- You need to buy a paid plan to get all the features.
- There is no space for removing browsing history and other app data.
So, you have come to know how to Clear Internal Storage of your Android mobile. It is very important to clean your phone from time to time to maintain the same level of performance for a long time. If you find the manual methods are eating up your time you may use Smart Phone Cleaner, the best Android Cleaner Apps & Phone Optimizer to get the best results.